Life without you



Without you, tomorrow will come anyway, people will wake up everyday, some earlier, some later, then will go to work, then will have lunch, then will come back home; like them I'm still gonna have to do the same things, still gonna have to face the routine, still gonna have to use the telephone; like most people I still gonna have tomorrow coming anyway; without you, my laundry won't go wash it by itself, my room won't get clean by itself either; without you, my body still will need food to survive and still will need water; without you, I still gonna see my friends, still gonna plan a trip, still gonna make plans for the future; without you, I'm still gonna be breathing, still gonna be walking, still gonna need to sleep; without you, life will still go on, and on, and on, and on; everyday may come as it should come, everyday lots of babies will be born, and lost of people will die; couples will break up, couples will get back together, couples will make love and others will just have fun; without you, movies will be made, songs will be written and so will be poetry; without you, I still gonna have bills to pay, Economy still gonna break at some point, revolutions still may happen and so may happen wars (but I really hope they don't); without you, birds will still sing, dogs will still bark, cats will still shit in a sand box; without you, I still gonna have to set my alarm to 5 am; still gonna complain about it, still gonna wash my face, and put my make-up on, and leave; without you, the train will be the same, I'm still gonna spend the entire commute daydreaming about how life could be in another time, in another city, in another planet; without you, life around me won't change, but in me it certainly will.

Because life for me, without you, will just be this sequence of meaningless events, happening over and over again, I will see all people around me making life happen, and I will look at me and wonder "What am I doing here?"; without you here, I will go to bed every night missing your arm to lay down my head, will go out and won't have anyone to hold my hand, won't have anyone waiting for me, I will be on the train remembering all the wrong words we exchanged, remembering all the right words that almost saved us; without you here, there will be no one to embrace me from behind while I look to myself in the mirror, and there will be no one to tell me that I'm pretty anyway; without you here, I will have to complain to the walls about my bad day, will have to hold my pillow to cry; without you here, I won't need to rush you to get ready and won't receive that look you always make when you're sorry that makes my heart melt in regret; without you here, I will have the sink entire for me, will have the bed just for me, but also will have this emptiness all to myself; without you here, there will be no lips, there will be no arms, there wll be no legs embraced; life will still go on without you here, but all what life can be without you here doesn't seen to be worth to me.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Auto-retrato aos 29

Eu sei, é assim...